North East London, Romford & Harlow
Domestic Oven & Barbecue Cleaning
Pressure Washing Service
Single Oven £45 Double Oven £60
March – September
Want your home to look its best? You should consider our professional pressure washing services. By power washing your deck, siding, driveway, and other exterior areas around your home, you can quickly and effectively remove built-up dirt, sediment, and other debris. This not only helps the areas look beautiful, but it can also reduce wear and tear by getting rid of mould, algae, chalk, insects, weeds, and more. Such build-up will, over time, break down and cause damage to wood/masonry and degrade paint/stains.
Other benefits to pressure washing:
- It can clean and brighten fences, play equipment, and more.
- It can make your home more sanitary for children.
- It can remove plants growing where they shouldn’t.
- It can remove stains from your drive and walkways.
- It can prepare an area for a painting or staining project.
WHY YOU SHOULDN’T DO IT YOURSELF
You may be tempted to pressure wash your own home, but the truth is it can be a costly, frustrating, and time-consuming endeavour. Most pressure washers are costly to rent and don’t have half the power of my equipment. Have you got everything you need to do it yourself? You will also have to travel to the rental location, stand in line, get the machine ready, clean the machine and return it by the deadline. Instead, contact me and I will arrive with the machine, as well as all of the other necessary equipment and detergents/degreasers, and expertly clean the area for you.
Exterior Pressure cleaning
Family Run Service
The food tastes better
a good oven cleaning!
North EAST LONDON & West Essex
Cleaning the oven is one of the most hated chores in the house. Domestic products are unable to efficiently remove burnt on carbon, are toxic causing damage to the oven and yourself. I can deal with even the dirtiest of ovens using non-toxic products in your home. Reliable, professional, service and customer caretaking the stress out the mess I will thoroughly clean your oven, removing all traces of grease and burnt-on carbon using non-caustic, non-toxic, eco-friendly cleaners in your home to a standard you haven’t seen since your appliance was new. Removable parts are cleaned in our specially designed heated dip tank. Cleaning takes just 1 – 2 hours for a standard oven or cooker and up to 3 hours for ranges.
- Oven Cleaning in Waltham Abbey
- Oven Cleaning in Epping
- Oven Cleaning in Loughton
- Oven Cleaning in Chingford
- Oven Cleaning in Buckhurst Hill
- Oven Cleaning in Chigwell
- Oven Cleaning in Chigwell Row
- Oven Cleaning in Woodford Bridge
- Oven Cleaning in Woodford Green
- Oven Cleaning in Woodford
- Oven Cleaning in Wanstead
- Oven Cleaning in Snaresbrook
- Oven Cleaning in Aldersbrook
- Oven Cleaning in Epping Forest
- Oven Cleaning in Redbridge
- Oven Cleaning in Waltham Forest
- Oven Cleaning in Ilford
- Oven Cleaning in Romford